Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spread the News!

I announced Your justice in the vast assembly;
I did not restrain my lips, as you, O LORD, know.
Your justice I kept not hid within my heart;
your faithfulness and your salvation I have spoken of;
I have made no secret of your kindness
in the vast assembly. Psalm 40:10-11

Can you say that you've done this? I can say that I've done this, but I don't do this all the time. I find myself lately holding my tongue. I don't exactly know why, but I have a feeling He doesn't like it when we do that!

It's hard isn't it? It's hard to speak out sometimes with our love for Him and the good works that He does. When I first started coming around to knowing God, I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I just had to start a blog. I wanted to shout it to the world! It all made sense now. I saw all the negatives in my life with a positive spin now that I lived for God. It was absolutely amazing to see this light.

When something new like this happens to us, we want to do that don't we? Shout it to the world? Then time goes by, and it's just such a part of our life, it doesn't feel so new anymore. This Scripture comes just in time for me to start shouting again!!

Lord, stay with me and work through me so that I may shout Your good works without reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment