Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unproductive

OK so I'm having a problem with productivity lately. I'm being drawn to my computer instead of the chores I have staring me in the face here. I have gotten better since my morning sickness has lightened up a bit, but I'm feeling completely unmotivated. I do Flylady, but haven't gotten myself back on track since I started working part-time.

Is there any advice out there?? I mean, it's the lazy days of summer and all, but I feel like I'm taking it a little too literally!

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! we need to just support each other through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good to me therese!! we need to hit each other up on facebook i guess!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I can't get my "get-up-and-go" up to par I try to get to daily Mass. I am always AMAZED and completely in awe of the Moms who get there everyday (or at least everyday I get there)!
    If you are already going to daily Mass . . . . then I am out of suggestions. LOL!
    Ride out the wave of lethargy???

    btw - so happy to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you found the blog too! Thank you for the suggestion. I was just telling my kids that one of the moms from their school goes to daily Mass... and brings the kids! That would be a really good idea, at least some days of the week if not all of them.

    Feeling a little bit better now though. I'm pregnant right now with baby #4 and just don't have the energy I used to have. But the first trimester is almost done so I'm starting to feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete